- There are no course requirements or prerequisites for this Urdu language course.
- Motivation and a positive mindset to learn Urdu.
- Access to a printer if you want to print out some assignments
Learn Urdu language course teaches you the basics of Urdu speaking, reading, writing and grammar. It aims to teach people with little or no knowledge of Urdu. You can also test your knowledge with the Quizzes and by completing the assignment.
You can learn about:
1. Urdu Alphabet (reading, writing and speaking)
2. Zair, zaber, paish on different letters of Urdu and different sounds
3. How to write Urdu by learning the independent, initial, middle and final position shapes of letters.
4. Numbers and counting in Urdu
5. Urdu vocabulary and words
6. Urdu speaking in different situations
7. Basic Urdu Grammar
8. Tenses in Urdu – Advanced Grammar concepts
You will agree that life becomes easier if you speak the language of the locals. If you are planning to visit Pakistan or India then you will find it beneficial if you can communicate with the locals in Urdu. I created “Urdu speaking reading writing from English – Urdu language” course to make learning Urdu easier.
I am Ifactner and I have been teaching languages for last nine years. This course is straightforward to understand and follow as I have divided the sections into small Urdu lessons. You will be able to speaking no Urdu to conducting Urdu conversations in different scenarios. Please watch the free preview lessons and you will understand what I mean.
Watch the free preview lessons
I have tried to make the simplest and easy to follow Urdu course. I want people to see that anyone can learn Urdu with some effort and dedication. You can watch the free Urdu lessons preview to get a grasp of my teaching method.
Methodology followed in this language course
I have developed this Urdu language learning course so that you will be learning to read, write and speak Urdu in all the lessons. We start with the basics of alphabet and end with the speaking practice lessons. You can write the words and sentences if you aim to learn to read and write Urdu in addition to speaking the language.
You don’t have to learn all the things by heart. You can always refer to the previous lessons when you feel like it. You will be able to develop the conversation skills which you can apply in your daily life situations. You will be able to communicate in Urdu with your Urdu-speaking relatives, friends, colleagues and other people.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu
- Students 218
- Assessments Yes