- High school-level mathematics (grade 10). It will be extremely difficult to follow without this skill.
- If you want to start directly with the university-level part: Knowledge about vectors, derivatives & integrals (NOT mandatory, because we discuss those topics in the first part of the course)
This course is for everyone who wants to learn applied mathematics on a college and university level!
It is a complete course containing all relevant topics like Calculus, Algebra, Statistics & Stochastics.
Advanced mathematics is relevant in many fields: Programming & IT, Engineering, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, …), Business & Economics. This course will teach you all you have to know in 24 hours.
You are kindly invited to join this carefully prepared course in which we derive the following concepts from scratch. I will present examples and give you exercises (incl. solutions) for all topics.
College-level mathematics (10 hours)
- Limits of functions
- Derivatives & Integrals in 1 dimension
- Vectors in cartesian coordinates
- Stochastic & Probability distributions
University-level mathematics (14 hours)
- Sequences & Series
- Taylor expansions
- Complex numbers
- Derivatives & Integrals in multiple dimensions
- Alternative coordinate systems
- Differential equations
- Matrix algebra
- Fourier transforms & Delta distribution
I always had a passion for the mathematical side of science. Still today, I use the concepts of this course on a daily basis when I am programing on the PC or when I have to solve mathematical problems analytically on a sheet of paper.
I hope you are excited and I kindly welcome you to our course!
Who this course is for:
- Perfect for everyone who is in school or has just finished school and wants to prepare for university – Get the ultimate head-start!
- University students in programming, IT, engineering and science (physics, chemistry, pharmacy, …) who want to learn or repeat the mathematical concepts required for their field of study
- Students who want to revise what they have learned & are curious about what comes after school mathematics
- Employees in industry, IT, finance, economy & other companies who want to understand the relevant mathematical background
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2890
- Assessments Yes